Are you a frequent customer at Tully’s Coffee and do you love the many flavors offered by Zhena’s Gypsy Tea? Well, they’re eager to give you a great big thank you by giving you a chance to win a trip to Sri Lanka from January 7 to 14, 2011, where you can explore some wonderful tea gardens and learn more about the history of tea.
Zhena’s Gypsy Tea founder and master blender Zhena Muzyka says, ““This contest will give tea lovers a chance to win a tea trek to the fair trade gardens in Sri Lanka, where I will guide them through the fields where we source a large variety of our Biodynamic® teas.”
So how can you get the chance to travel with Zhena to Sri Lanka? Sign up in your favorite Tully’s Coffee shop and have a sip of the Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte, too, a new drink to support the contest! The trip includes
- a tour of the city of Colombo
- a visit to Nuwara Eliya, a popular Sri Lanka resort
- a visit to Hakgala botanical Gardens and the Horton plains
- a visit to an elephant orphanage
- relaxation on the beautiful Sri Lankan beaches and
- ample time to explore the area’s organic, biodynamic, fair trade tea plantations
You have plenty of time to sign up–the contest runs from September 8 to 30, 2010, and the winner will be announced on November 15, 2010.