Turns out my sister Lani has been mentioning Seventh Generation in her previous posts. Ooops! Pardon the redundant post below. Feel free to read on, if you prefer.
Guess who just discovered Seventh Generation products?
Every time we go shopping for groceries, I’m always on the lookout for eco-friendly products. I have to admit, I’ve never encountered Seventh Generation products until today. Thankfully, there’s one store in our city that sells their products, which I’ll be checking out this weekend. To find out more about Seventh Generation, click here.
Fortunately, good ol’ Amazon also sells their products, which I am listing here for your ease of reference.
- Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Diapers
- Seventh Generation Baby Wipes Refills, Chlorine Free and Unscented, 80-Count Packs (Pack of 12) (960 Wipes)
- Seventh Generation Training Pants
- Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue, 1-Ply Sheets, 1000 Sheet Roll (Pack of 48)
- Seventh Generation Paper Towels, White, 2-Ply Sheets, 3-Count Packages (Pack of 10)
- Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent, Baby, Ultra-Concentrated Liquid, 50-Ounces Bottles (Pack of 6)
- Tall Kitchen Garbage Bags 100% Recycled
- Automatic Dishwashing Powder or Gel
- Seventh Generation, Free & Clear All-Purpose Cleaner, 32 oz