Cell phones are a pet peeve of mine. So reading and watching this just validated my concerns. I found it on the Facebook page of Dr. Christiane Northrup. Here, Dr. Stephen Sinatra of the Heart MD Institute talks about “electropollution” and cell phone safety. Watch the video and see how Wi-fi, cellphones and other electronic gadgets are harming us on the cellular level. He lists the following tips for safe cell phone usage:
- Use a low radiation cellphone. Look up your phone on the Environmental Working Group site.
- DO NOT USE BLUETOOTH. Use the speakerphone feature, holding the phone away from you, or an airphone headset.
- If you can, text instead of calling.
- Do not use the phone if the signal is weak.
- Turn it off when not using it.
- Minimize the amount of time that you’re on the cell phone.
- Use the landline as much as possible.
- Use the cellphone when on a 3G network, not an E.